Ingredients: Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Caraway Seeds, Dried Mango, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds, Onion Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Dill Seeds, Bay Leaves, Aniseed
Achar Gosht Recipe
1kg meat or chicken
500g yogurt, beaten
8-10 green chillies, split one side
500g ripe tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
200ml ghee/cooking oil
1 sachet Achar Gosht Masala
• Mix 1-2 tbsp of Achar Gosht Masala with the lemon juice and fill the split green chillies. Place to one side.
• Fry the meat and tomatoes in the ghee/cooking oil for 10 minutes.
• Add the yogurt and the remaining Achar Gosht Masala and cook for a further 10 minutes.
• Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook until tender (if using chiken do not add water).
• Add the stuffed green chillies and cook over a low heat for 8-10 minutes.