Ingredients: Corn Flour, Salt, Banana Flavour, Food Colours (E102, E133 (FD&C Yellow 5, Blue 1)).
• Take 2 tbsp Laziza Custard Powder and dissolve thoroughly in a little milk from ½ litre required.
• Add 1tbsp sugar (or to taste) to the rest of the milk, and bring to the boil.
• Mix the boiling milk into the custard powder and stir well before serving.
Fruit and Cake Trifle:
½ litre prepared Laziza Custard
½ litre prepared Laziza Jelly
Fresh or tinned fruit
• Line the base and sides of a bowl with thinly cut cake slices.
• Pour a little custard on the cake.
• Add a layer of fruit, followed by a layer of jelly
• Repeat layers, finishing with a layer of custard. Chill for an hour and serve.